Pension Auto Enrolment
Since inception of new UK workplace pension legislation, which means that employers are required in law to auto-enroll staff in a workplace pension scheme, we have been assisting clients to ensure they comply with their statutory obligations.
Our pension auto-enrolment services are 100% secure, fast, hassle-free, and easy to set up.
We extend complete online support and dedicated phone help lines to allow clients sail through all aspects of workplace pension compliance.
There are two steps to auto enrolment
- Setting up the AE scheme
- Managing ongoing compliance and processing
Our pension auto-enrolment support involves
- Communication with employees for pension and administration support
- Timely notification of staging dates so that employees are informed and auto-enrolled on time
- Elimination of the possibility of any risk or fines due to non-compliance
Setting up AE before the staging date is very important. So what is a staging date?
Companies are allotted staging dates, based on the size of their businesses. Staging date is when, your legal duties to implement AE, are enforced. However there is a lot of work to be done before the staging date.
The work to set up AE scheme starts 6 months before the staging date. During this phase we help you to
- List out workers who are covered under the pension auto enrolment scheme
- Chose a pension scheme and confirm that the pension provider will accept all your workers
- Ensure that payroll system supports automatic enrolment
- Make your employees aware of the auto enrolment
Seasoned in investment management and regulations, our professionals bring experience, innovation, and expertise to help you with communication, administration, and any employee pension auto-enrolment issues.