Company Secretarial Services
Having set up a limited company you are obliged to observe a number of very strict statutory duties and carry them out to the letter, this is done by the company secretary. The paperwork generated by the company secretary being legal in nature means there is little room for error, which is why so many businesses (wisely) delegate the company secretarial tasks to an accountant.
DNS can act as company secretary on your behalf, or we can offer any of the services listed below which form part of company secretarial obligations:
- Provide a registered office address (on the statutory register as well as receiving statutory mail)
- Carry out company searches
- File annual returns
- Act and respond as Company Secretary
- Advise on general company law
- Advise on protection of minority interests
- Maintain statutory registers
- Submit all statutory documents
- Send out notices of general meetings
- Draft agendas for company meetings
- Record, prepare, and distribute the minutes of meetings
- Complete share transfer forms
- Prepare and issue share certificates
We offer complete start-up business planning services and accountancy package that ensures all businesses meet their statutory duties and also that they take full advantage of their limited company status, including tax reliefs and tax breaks, research and development incentives, and much, much more.
However, in order to take advantage of your limited company status, you must ensure that you run your business to the letter legally, and that all your books and accounts are up to scrutiny. This is why company secretarial is one of many valuable services we have on offer as part of our comprehensive suite of services for businesses.
Contact us to find out how we can help you.